School Picture Day – Drive Thru Pictures, will be taken Thursday, November 5. Click here
for more info and photo package options. Here is the schedule of photo times listed by teacher. Below are important guidelines. Note, Please be on time. We know that some families may not be able to make the above times and date. Unfortunately, due to COVID-19, we cannot provide a make-up date.
YOU MAY ONLY COME DURING YOUR SCHEDULED DRIVE THRU TIME.
- 8:00am – Long
- 8:15am – Rauch
- 8:30am – McKillop
- 8:45am – Lilly
- 9:15am – Border
- 9:30am – Unger
- 9:45am – Polay
- 10:00am – Wong
- 10:15am – Phillips
- 10:30am – Apanay
- 10:45am – Hain
- 11:15am – Thompson
- 11:30am – Gaines
- 11:45am – Greenger
- Noon – Boyce
- 12:15pm – Stone
- 12:30pm – Gaeta
- 1:00pm – O’Neill
- 1:30pm – Dombrower
Picture Day Guidelines:
- Please be on time – Early and late arrivals will not be photographed
- Only come one time (If you have more than one child, select one child’s timeslot and both will be photographed at that time).
- Using your child’s school ID # (same one on your LAUSD parent portal page), click here to order pictures in advance online (the line will be much longer for parents who need to complete the form). If you don’t have your child’s ID – call the school office to get it.
- Place a sign with your child’s name/grade/class in your windshield passenger side.
- Parents drive on the big yard and wait in line in their car, students will get out of the car and take an individual picture under pop-up tents. No group class photos will be taken.
- Masks are required to roll down your window, and when getting out of the car to take a picture.
- Student will take off their mask briefly to smile for the camera.
- Only kindergarten parents will be allowed out of the car, and only if absolutely necessary.
- Safety & social distancing are important (no cell phone use on campus).
- See important safety questions below.
Before you come to campus. If you or your child answer yes to any of these questions, we cannot take your child’s picture. Please stay at home.
- Have you taken medication to reduce fever in the last 14 days?
- Have you had contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you had any of these symptoms in the last 14 days? Fever greater than 100 degrees, difficulty breathing, cough?
- Have you been out of the country in the last 14 days?
We know that some families may not be able to make the above times and date. Unfortunately, due to COVID-19, we cannot provide a make-up date.
Students who do not have their picture taken can still be in the yearbook by following guidelines for taking and submitting your own picture. These guidelines and details will be placed in the Sunday Roscomare Reader and will have a submission deadline.