This event is on Saturday, December 12, entrance opens at 7:40, movie begins at 8pm and concludes by 9:45pm… earlier 5:45pm showing is sold out, and this 8:00pm showing is also limited in space, and may sell-out, so get your tickets today! One purchase per family.
This $60 donation allows ONE car EVENT access to a private DRIVE-IN party where kids can enjoy an old-fashioned night out while enjoying a socially distant movie together + a fun Holiday goodie bag! Movie concession will also be OPEN in a safe socially-distanced way!
Date: Saturday, December 12, 2020
- Gates open at 7:40pm: Movie will start at 8pm. Entrance will not be allowed after movie start time. There will be a guest list at the entrance.
- Social Distancing of at least 6’ will be enforced: Upon entering, the driver and each passenger must show that they have their own mask. Masks will be required anytime a guest leaves the vehicle. Masks must be worn while walking across parking lot and inside Lobby, Restrooms, and at Concessions area. Strict adherence to Social Distancing rules enforced.
- Vehicle Occupants: Each vehicle may only be occupied by members of the same household who have already been in close contact with each other.
- Headlights: Please turn off your headlights before pulling into the lot, using only your parking lights.
- Parking: Vehicles will be guided to parking spots by staff, and may be directed to certain areas of the lot based on the vehicle’s size to ensure an optimal viewing experience for all guests. Vehicles will be spaced at least six feet apart.
- Can I keep the engine idling? Please refrain from idling your engine. If you need to periodically start your car to keep your battery charged, please limit the amount of time you are idling.
- Remain in vehicle: Customers must remain in their vehicle for the duration of the movie unless you are purchasing concessions or using the bathroom. You must return to your vehicle immediately after using the bathroom or purchasing items. No sitting outside of the vehicle will be allowed. Congregating of any type is prohibited.
- Bathrooms: The bathrooms will operate at 50% capacity and we will have attendants cleaning and disinfecting and to monitor the number of people who may enter.
- Concessions: All concessions will be To-Go only. Face Coverings and 6’ Social distancing will be enforced.
- What types of vehicles are allowed? All traditional automobiles are allowed. Larger vehicles such as trucks and SUV’s will be parked on the perimeter and back.
While we have rules in place to limit possible exposure, participation in this event includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk does exist. With the purchase of your ticket, you acknowledge that and knowingly and freely assume all such risks.