Spell-a-Thon is Friday, February 12th.. pledging open until February 19.
It’s time for Spell-a-thon!
This exciting event includes all students (TK-5th) and gives students the opportunity to fundraise for their school programs with their friends and family. They can raise funds for each word spelled correctly! People can also pledge a flat lump sum that won’t be based on how many words they get right. All proceeds support our public school. All Donations are 100% tax deductible. 501c3 Organization Federal Tax ID 95-3995859
This is a wonderful way to bring together a love of spelling and commitment to our school. Funds will be used to enrich your children’s education with classes in Art, Drama, technology and other programs that are no longer provided by our education system.
On 1/28 an email from 99Pledges was sent to parents with your child’s unique fundraising page. Use your custom link in that email to add a photo of your child, and invite pledges with texts, email, and on FaceBook and Twitter by sharing your child’s personal pledge page. If you cannot find the email, please check your spam folder.
Click here to search for your child’s personal pledge page via the main Rosco/99Pledges site (all children are listed only as First Name, Last Initial. i.e. John Doe would be John D.).
Be sure to contact us with any issues at RoscoSpellathon@gmail.com
Teachers will be administering the spelling test during regular classes on 2/12. Click here for the spelling words by grade!
Top Spellers from the Spellathon on 2/12 will continue on to compete in the Roscomare Spelling BEE on 2/19.
The Spellathon Committee
Co-Chairs Cindi Galsor & Carolina Carrasco
Customizing Your Child’s Fundraising Page:
- Search your inbox on 1/28 for an email to you from 99Pledges with your child’s unique fundraising page. If you do not see it in your email, please check your spam folder.
- Use your custom link from the “99pledges” email to add a photo of your child, and invite pledges by sharing your child’s personal pledge page in texts, email, and on FaceBook and Twitter.
- Still need help? Email the Spellathon Committee at RoscoSpellathon@gmail.com
Click here to see how your class ranks!
Prizes for the Top 3 Students who raise the most funds PLUS a top class prize!
1st Place – funds raised
- Our Mascot Rosco will come to the front of your house to congratulate you!
- The visit will be featured in the Assembly video!
- $50 Gift Card – student’s choice of ROBLOX or Amazon
2nd Place – funds raised
- $40 Gift Card – student’s choice of ROBLOX or Amazon
3rd Place – funds raised
- $30 Gift Card – student’s choice of ROBLOX or Amazon
TOP CLASS – funds raised
- Your class will get a special Zoom visit from Rosco! PLUS – the class that earns the most will win a dinner for 2 for their Teacher!
- Your teacher will have a dinner for 2 delivered to their home.